Yes, you read it right: my birthday is coming up! But don’t worry, it’s not today. It’s tomorrow. So, I’m trading 23 for 24 and thought: why not make a habit of it to share things I love and like each year I get older? I know it’ll be a challenge to think of 25 completely new things next year, but hey, I’m feeling brave. So, let’s begin!
- England, moreover my beloved London.
- Cats, moreover my beloved black cat who I love with all my heart.
- Gotham, in comic version and series version.
- 1917, best war film ever made (in my opinion).
- Mortal Engines, and the other books that belong with that film/book franchise.
- Shadowhunters, moreover the Mortal Instruments books.
- The Umbrella Academy, I so can’t wait for season 3.
- Stranger Things, I so can’t wait for season 4.
- Concerts, the only true events where I feel super alive.
- My car, because it gives me freedom to go wherever I want.
- Pizza, best Italian food there is.
- Pasta, to give it a rewarding second place after pizza.
- Uncharted, best gaming franchise ever made (in my opinion).
- Amusement parks, moreover roller coasters. Preferably the most crazy, fast ones.
- Skateboarding, especially the beautiful decks that you can buy.
- Boxing, to get my arm strength and fight legally.
- Freerunning, to reach a newer form of freedom.
- Urbexing, but legally and only for photography.
- Playstation, because it’s where I play games on and stream from on Twitch.
- My family, because I can’t live without them.
- My friends, another thing I can’t live without.
- My books, and my sixth book comes out on the 24th of February! This coming Wednesday!
- Simple Plan, the band I grew up with. The band that introduced me to rock music at the age of 5.
- Netflix, because it has most films and series I love to watch.
Love, Deem/Skye Lewis ❤
Image source: Pexels