I saw this photo on Twitter, knowing it’s supposed to be done differently. But because I was looking for a new tag, I decided to make this as one. So, without further ado: let’s take a look at the questions and my answers!
1. In Dutch, people call me Deem. Which I honestly prefer way more than Demi itself. Because believe it or not, I dislike my own name.
2. I just turned 23 in February.
3. I’m 180 centimeters, 5 feet and 10 inches.
4. I’m straight and have a boyfriend.
5. Actually all instruments that produce music. And just, music in general. Oh, and of course the meow my cat makes. The cutest thing ever.
6. Fresh baked bread. I don’t know why, but that always smells so good.
7. No, I’m an only child.
8. No, I don’t.
9. Yes, I have many actor crushes haha. But if I have to name all of them, I think it’ll be a long list 😉
10. No, I don’t have any.
11. I have a cat, almost six years old. A beautiful, black kitty.
12. Yes, I have three. One in my finger, one on my hand and one on my leg.
13. Do my own books count? 😉
14. Oh, so many! Stranger Things, The Umbrella Academy, The Good Doctor, One Tree Hill.
15. No, but I’m planning on getting a tattoo. And perhaps a piercing too someday.
16. Which ones haven’t I been to? I currently have had 20 concerts, divided over 4 years.
17. I don’t want any children.
18. I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish and Italian, but I’d love to speak Italian fluently.
19. I prefer the stars. As a kid, I used to believe those were all the loved ones we lost, watching over us.
20. Save You by Simple Plan. Will always be my number one favourite song.
21. I have three, called M, F and J.
22. Boxing and skateboarding. Sorry, I can’t choose between those two 😉
23. My creativity and my fantasy. The way I can create a whole book with only those two things.
24. That all I want to do is writing books, and have not much interest in doing anything else, while knowing damn well writing books won’t provide me a living.
25. My best gay friend who lives far away, so I don’t see him at all. We only text and call.
26. I mean, every country and village in England, as a starter 😉
27. There was not one party that was more fun than any other I’ve ever been to. Every party I attended, had something I liked about it.
28. No, I don’t.
29. Drawing, reading, writing, gaming, watching movies and series, singing.
30. English. I’m always so happy whenever that passes by in my school schedule.
31. Audio and visual lessons. Audio is kind of okay, but I really hate visual lessons. Those are based on videos.
32. I dislike flowers, so I don’t have a favourite one.
33. To the concerts that have been postponed, and to the comic con that has been postponed as well.
34. A complete tour through England, my country.
35. In 5 years, I’ll be working at a magazine. And in 10 years, I hope to be able to have a name in the book writing industry.
36. I joined Twitter to spread my blog articles.
What was something you didn’t know about me yet?
Love, Deem ❤
Images source: Pexels