Some questions aren’t really important for one to ask, but knowing the answer, is kinda funny. Maybe even more so, to lighten the mood a bit. And in these bizarre times, I think those kind of questions are exactly what we need. So, take a seat and enjoy!
1. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
I mean, I can think of many different titles. But I think I should go for ‘Chaotic Goodie.’ I could also stop at the word ‘Good’, but where’s the fun in that 😉
2. If you were a dog, which dog would you be?
A Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I mean, I’d be living in England and I’d be a dog. I wouldn’t want to wish for anything else.
3. What do you want to be good at?
Making art, like drawings and paintings and stuff. I see so many wonderful art, and I could never make such thing. So, that’s what I want to be good at.
4. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done to get your crush’s attention?
Nothing actually. I always acted normal, like myself, like I always do. I never saw the necessity in doing anything extra to get his attention.
5. If you had a time machine, would you travel to the past or the future?
Definitely to the past. I wouldn’t want to know anything about the future.
6. If you could name yourself differently, what would it be?
Honestly, I hate my own name. So I would literally change it to anything else but Demi. Sorry mum and dad, but I just really dislike my name.
7. Which serie have you binged?
None, I can’t binge any series. After three hours, I’m done watching things. It really depends on how much time I have left or how much I want to, but otherwise that’s my max. I’d never binge a serie.
8. Would you want to live abroad?
YES! I’ve been dying to go back to England and to move there. I want to spend the rest of my life there.
9. Do you take a shower in the morning or evening?
Always in the evening. I just like the ‘fresh’ feeling while almost heading to bed.
10. Do you believe in aliens?
No, I don’t.
11. What’s the biggest lie you ever told your parents?
I don’t lie to my parents. I mean, why would I?
12. If you could listen to one song and one song only, for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Save You by Simple Plan. That song means everything to me.
13. Which piece of clothing that you still own, is something you’d wish you never wore?
A dress I once bought for a school party, back in high school. I never wore it and I never will. I hate dresses, and skirts for that matter.
14. Which concert was the most fun?
I can’t choose. I mean, I’ve been to 20 concerts. But, I think I have to pick the two Simple Plan concerts. After all, I’ve been a fan of them since I was five years old.
15. What am I allowed to wake you up for?
A concert. I’m always down to go to a concert, no matter the time or mood I’m in.
16. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
I actually don’t really like spontaneous things. I need to plan for myself. So, I honestly wouldn’t know how to answer this question.
17. Which actor or actress would play as you, in a movie?
Can I please pick a male?! Because I really want either Robert Sheehan, Andrew Garfield or George Mackay to play as me 🙂
18. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
I was in a field with my mum. All of a sudden, a helicopter threatened to crash, and it eventually landed on my head. It crushed me, and that’s when I woke up. This dream was many, many years ago though. I think I was in my early teens.
19. Have you ever cheated during a test?
Yes. I mean, haven’t we all done that once?
20. Is there something you can’t live without?
I can’t live without my cat and music. I need both in my life. And of course my friends and family. And, my Playstation.
21. If you were a super hero, what super power would you want to have?
I want to have laser eyes. That’d be so epic!
22. What’s something you regret the most?
I don’t know if there’s anything I regret the most. Sure, I regret a few things I did, but there’s not one that I feel really gutted about.
Which super power would you want to have?
Love, Deem ❤
Images source: Pexels.