You’ve seen them at a bakery: those little pies with fruit as filling. It’s a pie still, but also healthy because of the fruit. That’s a pretty good win, isn’t it? 😉 Anyway, I have the recipe for you and hope you’re ready to get started!
- 8 slices/pieces of puff pastry
- Confectioners cream
- Grated coconut
- 500 grams of strawberries
- 1 sprig of mint
- White chocolate
The steps to follow:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease the cake tins.
- Place a piece/slice of the puff pastry in the cake tin and use a fork to puncture holes in the bottom. Bake them ‘airy’ and golden brown.
- Cut the strawberries in half.
- Melt the chocolate au bain-marie or in the microwave.
- Coat the small pastries with the confectioners cream and add a tiny amount of the grated coconut.
- Make sure the pastries are cooled down before you add the strawberries on top.
- Divide the chocolate with a spoon and use small stripes to decorate it.
- Garnish them with the mint and have a great taste!
You can also use raspberries for this recipe!
Love, Deem ❤