This post, which will be shared every new month, will be about songs that I like. I listen to music every day, from the ’80s to the zeroes and everything before that and in the middle of it. So grab your headphones and listen along!
- The Chainsmokers ft Bob Moses: Why Can’t You Wait
- Pa Sheehy ft Sinead White: Surrender
- Bad Wolves: The Body
- Metallica: Master of Puppets
- Bring Me The Horizon: Strangers
- Rain City Drive: Blood Runs Cold
- I Prevail: Bad Things
Enjoy these songs while driving, while you study or while travelling. Have fun!
Love, Skye Lewis ❤