This post, which will be shared every new month, will be about songs that I like. I listen to music every day, from the ’80s to the zeroes and everything before that and in the middle of it. So grab your headphones and listen along!
- The Chainsmokers ft Ship Wrek: The Fall
- Holding Absence ft Alpha Wolf: Aching Longing
- Kate Bush: Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
- I Prevail: Body Bag
- Rain City Drive: Dying For
- ONE OK ROCK: Save Yourself
- Scouting For Girls: This Ain’t A Love Song
Enjoy these songs while driving, while you study or while travelling. Have fun!
Love, Skye Lewis ❤