We should celebrate that October is almost over, don’t you think? How about doing that with a delicious dessert? This is a recipe for ice cream bars with a brownie bottom and caramel sauce!
- 1 pack of brownie mix
- 50 grams of butter
- 100 ml water
- 1 bottle of caramel sauce
- Biscuits, in pieces
- Chocolate, in pieces
- 1 tub vanilla ice cream (or other flavour)
- 1 cup fresh whipped cream
Steps to follow:
- Spray an oven dish with cooking spray. Prepare the brownies according to the preparation method on the brownie mix packaging.
- Pour the batter into the dish and bake in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven, cover with foil and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Spread a thick layer of caramel sauce on the brownie.
- Chop the biscuits into small pieces and sprinkle over the brownie as a topping.
- Cover the bowl and place it back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Now scoop the ice cream on top of the brownie (make sure the ice cream isn’t completely melted).
- Divide the ice cream, cover the bowl and place it back in the freezer until it hardens.
- Whip the cream and spread it over the brownie.
- Cut the brownie into pieces (hold the knife under the hot tap before use) and sprinkle some biscuits and caramel sauce on top for the finishing touch!
Love, Skye Lewis/Deem ❤
Images source: Pexels