I’m a real concert goer. If possible, I prefer not to miss a concert by my favourite artists. That’s why I know better than anyone what happens before, during and after a concert. If you ever go to a concert yourself, you’ll recognise the following without a doubt!
- It’s best to be prepared, at least that’s what they always say. You and your friend decide to get in line early so you can get a seat at the front.
- But then you see that more than fifty people had the same idea. There goes your idea to stand in the front.
- You decide to take a pre-concert photo. After all, what else are you supposed to do while you’re waiting in line?
- The doors are finally opened. It’s going to be a tough job to get to the front!
- You’re finally inside and almost knocked over, but you try to get a little closer to the stage with all your might.
- Here comes the support act. Fortunately, you’ll be put in the right mood before the main act starts to perform.
- After the support act has been removed from the stage, the stage is converted. And then the lights go out. It’s finally starting!
- Your face instantly turns into an instant smile. You’re blissfully happy!
- Sing along to the music, that’s all you do. It doesn’t matter if you sing out of tune, because everyone else does it. And the music is loud enough!
- You quickly grab your phone because you just have to film this. Of course you enjoy it, but you also want to record some memories to look back at.
- How can it sound even better live than on CD? Your ears are blessed!
- You enjoy it intensely and secretly hope that the concert never has to end.
- But then you hear one more song being played. The tears are already starting to come.
- And here comes the outro… No, it’s not over yet. There’s got to be one more song after this, right?
- You scream along with all you’ve got, just like the rest of the people attending: WE WANT MORE! But no, unfortunately it’s really over.
- You have to squeeze through a crowd of people to get to the exit. Sorry, excuse me, apologies.
- You’re finally outside, and the adrenaline rushes through your body. That was crazy!
- You’ve bought a lot of merchandise and are heading home with a full bag.
- You come home, hear buzzing in your ears and have lost your voice, but it was still worth it!
- You look in bed at the photos and videos you have taken. You’re already missing the concert! When is the next?
Love, Skye Lewis/Deem ❤
Images source: Pexels