Sweets are of course allowed, but in moderation! Because otherwise your teeth and body will become quite unhappy. But if you have a weakness for sweets, then you’ll undoubtedly recognise the following!
- You always want to eat something sweet after dinner. Even after you finish dessert. Your stomach is far from full!
- “Why can’t candy be dinner?” Um, well, you still need to get other nutrients and candy doesn’t have much of that.
- If one of your friends takes an apple from the fruit bowl, you would rather have some candy or a biscuit/cookie.
- Savory? No, thank you, I want something sweet!
- Chocolate is always the answer. It doesn’t matter what the question is, because it’s your life motto.
- When you’re in class, or at work, everyone comes to you for something sweet. Because they know exactly where to get it.
- You look in your cabinet, and find out that someone ate your biscuits/cookies. Oh no you didn’t! You owe me a new package!
- If there’s nothing sweet in the house, you get incredibly cranky. You really can’t do without sweets around you. Don’t talk to me, unless you have something sweet for me.
- But when you eat your favourite sweets, you’re happy. Nothing can make you grumpy at that moment. Okay, only when it’s all gone.
Love, Skye Lewis/Deem ❤
Images source: Pexels