A smoothie is often a good way to start your day. A heap of fruit and/or vegetables in the blender and you’re done. But, how about we try something else today? This delicious chocolate smoothie, perhaps!
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 300 ml of milk
- 1 banana
- 1 red apple
- Whipped cream
- Dark chocolate
How to make:
- Slice the banana and peel the apple. Then cut the apple into cubes.
- Put the banana and apple in the blender and sprinkle one and a half tablespoons of cocoa over it.
- Add the milk.
- Blend everything on the blender’s highest setting.
- Create a generous dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Dust with the remaining cocoa remnants. Or drizzle it with dark chocolate.
Love, Deem/Skye Lewis ❤
Images source: Pexels