We all love KitKat: “Have a break.” And what better way to do that than with a real KitKat milkshake? This delicious recipe is ready in no time!
Ingredients (for 1 milkshake)
- 1,5 KitKat bar (6 sticks)
- 2,5 tablespoons of vanilla ice cream
- 150 ml of almond milk
- Whipped cream (topping)
- Chocolate sauce (topping)
What you need
- Large glass
How to make it
- Break the KitKats into small pieces and make sure to save 1 stick for garnishing!
- Put the KitKat pieces in the blender and add the milk and ice cream.
- Blend the mixture until all the pieces are gone. (Believe me, that doesn’t drink very well when you use a straw).
- Pour the milkshake into the large glass and add some whipped cream on top. (Tip, use fresh whipped cream!)
- Put the straw and the remaining KitKat stick in the milkshake and garnish with some delicious chocolate sauce.
- You won’t drink it right away? Then put it in the fridge!
Love, Deem/Skye Lewis ❤
Images source: Pexels