In this post, which will be shared every first day of a new month, will be about songs that I like. I listen to music every day, from the ’80s to the zeroes and everything before that and in the middle of it. So grab your headphones and listen along!
- Royal & the Serpent: Overwhelmed
- Owl City: Shooting Star
- UNSECRET ft Ruelle: No Good
- Maroon 5: Lost
- Pa Sheehy: I Saw You At A Funeral
- Our Last Night: Lose Yourself
- Mayday Parade: Jamie All Over
Enjoy these songs while driving, while you study or while travelling. Have fun!
Love, Deem/Skye Lewis ❤