I’m back with yet another vegan recipe for the (vegan) lovers! The bagels one was a real hit, so why not dive into some pancakes today? I say we get started right off the bat!
- 1 cup of flour (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons of organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk or almond milk (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- maple syrup, to serve
What to do:
- Grab a medium bowl and add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then stir it all together to combine.
- In another medium bowl (or liquid measuring cup) add the milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla. Then stir it all together to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture (step 2) into the dry mixture (step 1) and whisk until you get a smooth substance.
- Let the batter rest for about 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
Love, Deem/Skye Lewis ❤
Image source: Pexels