Most people love oreos, almost everyone loves ice cream. And the two combined? That sounds like heaven, doesn’t it? If you’re ready to find out how to make this, I say we start!
- 4 eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 pint of half & half
- 1 pint of whipping cream
- 1 small package of oreo cookies
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- whole milk
How to prepare
- Beat the flour with eggs slowly, to avoid lumps. It’s best to do this with a whisk, by hand.
- Add the sugar until it dissolves.
- Add the whipping cream, half & half, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla to the mix.
- Crumble the cookies and add them to the rest of the mixture. Make them as small as possible, Why? Because the larger you leave the oreos, the bigger the chunks will be in the final product.
- Pour it into the ice cream freezer and add the whole milk to the fill line.
- Freeze as directed on the machine. After the ice cream is done churning, put the ice cream in the freezer to harden.
Love, Deem ❤