Dogs are a human’s best friend, is a common saying. I do believe it’s true, and so do the stars. What I mean by that? Well, each zodiac sign has three breeds of dogs that suit a person. Are you curious to know which one will be your best mate for life? Or should I say, mates? 😉
- Poodle: a smart, happy and relaxed dog, making it one of the best breeds to coax a shy Aquarius out of their shell.
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi: a truly devoted companion. It’s also great with kids and other dog breeds.
- Havanese: it’s basically the Aquarius in a canine body. This dog is smart, independent and caring.
- Chihuahua: they’ll help to keep a sensitive Piscean from taking life too seriously. They may lack in size, but not in terms of ‘big breed’ character.
- Weimaraner: another top pick for the compassionate Piscean. They’re friendly, elegant and dutiful. Though, without adequate exercise and mental stimulation, it may become nervous and high-strung, just like Pisces can.
- Maltese: Pisces needs an equally bright, curious dog. Which is what this dog is all about. They relish affection (and always gives it back) and will go to great lengths to charm its owner.
- Labrador Retriever: an ambitious, independent, fiercely competitive Aries is best suited to a dog that loves to play. They have a laid-back temperament, but needs plenty of exercise for physical fitness and mental stimulation.
- Portuguese Water Dog: easy to train and always eager to please. They’re built for an aquatic lifestyle.
- Shetland Sheepdog: they have a quick mind, playful nature and constant supply of energy. It’s a sensitive, affectionate dog by nature. It’s nonetheless aloof with strangers, making it an excellent watchdog.
- Boxer: a Taurean is loyal and needs a dog who’ll return their devotion. The affectionate, protective boxer is hereby a perfect match. Its loyalty extends to the whole family.
- Beagle: another breed known for its unwavering loyalty. They love company and are considered one of the best dog breeds for kids.
- Great Dane: there’s no shortage of loyal dog breeds out there, but this one is truly regal. Imposing yet easygoing, giving a lifetime of unwavering devotion.
- Border Collie: they’re curious and dynamic, mirroring the owner’s emotional intelligence. They’re affectionate, smart and energetic. It’s also easy to train.
- German Shepherd: it’s a prime example of the confidence, intelligence and loyalty required by a Gemini owner. They have two different sides, just like a Gemini does: its affection and love knows no bounds for its family, but is far more aloof with unknown people.
- Bearded Collie: this one is known for its curiosity and high energy levels. It’s always game for a new adventure and is active enough to keep up with its energetic owner.
- Greyhound: Cancers demand the utmost devotion and commitment from their romantic partner and expect the same from their pets. This one will never let them down. They’re gentle, noble and very loving.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: this sweet-tempered and graceful dog makes the perfect mate for a Cancer. It’s guaranteed to lavish all the love. It’s also a very adaptable breed, fitting with its owner’s habits.
- Rottweiler: Cancers play huge value on loyalty. This breed is very loving and loyal. It’s also an excellent guard dog, which is an added bonus for the always-protective Cancer.
- Mastiff: Leo is known for being courageous and needs a dog to be equally brave and bold. This one will go to any lengths necessary to protect its family. However, his powerful, giant-breed dog is also naturally docile and dignified.
- Saint Bernard: they may be physically imposing, but it has a sweet, playful nature, is incredibly patient and protective with children.
- Pug: the upbeat, excitable pug is another ideal mate for the gregarious Leo. This zodiac sign needs a dog that loves to have fun just as much as they do.
- Siberian Husky: a hardworking Virgo needs a hard working dog. It thrives on family life and won’t have a problem living with other dogs.
- Doberman Pinscher: they’re fast and fearless, making a great mate for a diligent Virgo. They take their task of protecting its family seriously. No intruder could ever win from its incredible speed.
- Pointer: as well as being hardworking and analytical, Virgo can also be sensitive. A dog that reflects all those values is this one. They’re powerful, grateful, fast and strong. They have an inner vulnerability as well.
- Shih Tzu: a gentle and charming pup is the perfect mate for a peace-loving Libran. They’re sweet and affectionate and guaranteed to treat their owner like royalty.
- Bulldog: it’s an extremely calm dog, known for its friendly and kind temperament. And they love being a lapdog, despite their weight.
- Newfoundland: this breed is simply bursting with love for anyone who welcomes it into their home. The gentle Libra strives for balance and harmony, which makes this one the perfect pet.
- Dalmatian: they’re active and outgoing enough to keep up with a competitive, driven Scorpio owner. Although the breed can be aloof with strangers, it’s always loyal and loving with its human families.
- English Springer Spaniel: a breed with great energy and stamina. It’s also intelligent, devoted and highly trainable. They’re happiest in company and good with kids.
- American Staffordshire Terrier: a strong person needs a strong dog, and this one is an ideal match for the brave, passionate Scorpio. There’s no doubt that a well-socialized, trained AmStaff will be the most loyal friend.
- Lhasa Apso: the good-humored Sagittarian will match best with a pup that provides plenty of laughs. This comical breed loves being the center of attention, but manages to maintain enough mystery to keep everyone guessing.
- Dachshund: their outgoing personality makes it a good match for the typically extroverted Sagittarian. It may not be built for distance sports, but it’s game for pretty much everything else. Owning this dog often has a fine line between adventure and recklessness.
- Boston Terrier: always the centre of the party, Sagittarius needs a dog breed that mimics their gregarious, positive outlook. This one is guaranteed to make their owner laugh and adapt to every new adventure.
- Shiba Inu: only a dependable pup will do for the responsible Capricorn dog owner. They’re attentive, adaptable and good-natured.
- Chinese Shar Pei: reliable to a fault, this one is loyal, intelligent and calm, and adapts well to life with older children. It needs an assertive, experienced owner to train it, but that shouldn’t be too difficult for a practical, committed Capricorn.
- Belgian Sheepdog: they have values of discipline and independence. Also built for hard work and always 100% committed.
Love, Deem ❤
Image source: Pexels