Most people love Nutella, and love brownies. So, I went to search online and found multiple recipes for Nutella brownies. Now, some were really long and had many ingredients. Until I found one with only three ingredients on multiple websites. But, they were hard to find. So, I thought: let’s make it easier for those who want to make Nutella brownies on a budget!
- Nutella chocolate paste (280 grams)
- 2 eggs
- 10 teaspoons of flour
Steps to follow:
- Mix the ingredients in one big bowl, until one big mixture occurs.
- Divide the mixture over the brownie tray/paper cases. Tip: add small pieces of hazelnut to the mixture, before you put them in the oven.
- Bake them for about thirty minutes on 180 degrees.
- Let them cool off to let the flavour sink in after they’re done.
- And that’s it! Have a great taste!
Have you ever made your own brownies?
Love, Deem ❤
Image source: Pexels