Sugar during breakfast, in your tea and even after dinner, you need to eat something sweet. You find sugar delicious and need it daily. You’re addicted to sugar if you recognize the following list!
1. As soon as you wake up, you’re already thinking about something sweet you can eat for breakfast. A bowl of oatmeal with little bits of chocolate, pancakes or cornflakes seems to be a good idea. Any day, every day.
2. And you can’t start your day without some Redbull. Or, coffee with lots of sugar in it. Your body needs sugar to get started!
3. Those who ate something sweet during breakfast, need something savoury. You’re not one of them! You love eating sugar during breakfast and during lunch. You really need something sweet to keep yourself alive.
4. And when you decide to eat a sandwich, you need to add some sweetness to it. It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as it’s sweet and has lots of sugar in it.
5. Eating sugar after dinner is a must for you. Whether it’s a piece of chocolate, candy or a cookie, it doesn’t matter to you. As long as it’s sweet!
6. You don’t understand when people pick sugar free products. You can’t handle lemonade without sugar in it, nor can you handle sugar-free candy.
7. Once dinner is over, you look in the pantry and try to find sweet snacks. You don’t care that your stomach is telling you to stop eating, because you have a second stomach for sweet snacks.
8. The same goes for when you’re going out for dinner. You’d rather wait for the dessert than to eat the meal itself. I mean, you need to keep enough space in your stomach. It’s the most delicious thing ever, right?
9. And when you haven’t eaten sugar in a while, you start to tremble. Oops! Maybe you’re truly addicted to sugar. And be aware: you don’t want to get too sick because of it.
Are you sugar addicted? Or do you hate sugar?
Love, Deem ❤
Image source: Pexels