My dearest first cat, my red sweetheart. You would’ve been 26 years old today. I still miss you every day. Your brother wishes he could’ve met you ❤
In this post, which will be shared every first day of a new month, will be about songs that I like. I listen to music every day, from the ’80s to the zeroes and everything before that and in the middle of it. So grab your headphones and listen along!
- Katie Sky: Monsters
- Wallows ft Clairo: Are You Bored Yet
- Kygo ft OneRepublic: Lose Somebody
- Slaves: True Colors
- Only Seven Left: Love With Lighten The Dark
- Lost Frequencies ft Zonderling & Kelvin Jones: Love To Go
- Martin Garrix ft John Martin: Higher Ground
Enjoy these songs while driving, while you study or while travelling. Have fun!
Love, Deem ❤