You’ve been on your phone all day: listening to music, playing games, chatting with friends. And then you see it happen, right in front of your eyes: your phone is about to die. And guess who forgot to bring a charger and is far from home? Right you. The following thoughts will cross your mind when this happens!
- Wait, wasn’t it 23% like five minutes ago? How did it go to 1% so fast?
- Maybe I can quickly send a message to my friends, telling them I won’t respond for a couple of hours… Okay, never mind. My phone just died before I could even do anything.
- Will they think something bad happened to me? Will they try to call me? Maybe they’ll call the police and report me missing…
- What if my school adds a new grade in? How will I know if I passed? I can hear the group chat sharing all their wonderful grades and waiting for my reply!
- Wait, how will I survive the rest of day without the ability of listening to some music? Oh no…
- Okay, people didn’t even know about the existence of phones in the previous century. So, I should be fine. Right?
- Would it be weird to start asking random people if I can borrow their charger? If they even have one…?
- Why did I forgot to pack my power bank? I would’ve been able to charge my phone if I hadn’t forgotten to bring it!
- Do I have to talk to strangers now? How else will I stay in contact with people?
- What if my boyfriend/girlfriend texts me? What if he/she will think I’m ignoring him/her?
- Imagine my boss trying to call me, to tell me I’m off for the night shift… And I end up going there for nothing!
- Oh that’s so cute! Let me take a picture of that… Oh wait… My phone is dead.
- I really need my best friend’s opinion about this matter. But I can’t even call him/her!
- I can hear my mum panicking and trying to reach me. As soon as I get my phone running again, it’ll be bombarded with messages and missed calls.
- What am I currently missing on my social media?
What are your thoughts when your phone battery dies and you forgot to bring your charger?
Love, Deem ❤
Images source: Pexels