Nutella on bread, Nutella on a pancake, Nutella cupcakes. Nutella is always a good choice, and goes with literally everything (even on pizza!) So today, I have a recipe for you guys that involves some French toast and, surprise: Nutella.
What do you need:
– 4 slices of old white bread
– 4 eggs
– 4 spoons of sugar
– 1 spoon of cinnamon
– 2 spoons of vanilla extract
– 4 spoons of milk
– Butter for baking
– Powdered sugar
How do you make it:
- Grab a slice of bread and add the Nutella to one side. Place the other slices on top of it.
- Mix the eggs in a bowl with sugar, milk, cinnamon and the vanilla extract.
- Place the slices of bread in the mixture and let it ‘soak’ a few minutes.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and place the slices of bread in the pan.
- Bake them on a low to medium heat, until they turn brown. And they’re all done!
- You may also bake the French toast without Nutella and add it later, before you roll the sandwiches.
Have you ever had this delicious breakfast?
Love, Deem ❤