Most people eat a cookie while they’re drinking hot chocolate. It’s a common thing, and very delicious. But, what if you can drink your hot chocolate out of your cookie? That sounds insane, doesn’t it? Well, it’s true and you can make it yourself!
This is what you need:
– Cookie dough
– 250 grams of whipped cream (unbeaten)
– 2 spoons of cocoa mix
– Chocolate chips
– Mini marshmallows
– Baking mold for muffins
This is what you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Cover the edges and bottom of the baking mold with cookie dough, as some kind of small bowl.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 – 12 minutes. Make sure the cookies cool down completely before you remove them from the baking mold.
- Boil the whipped cream (not too hot). Add the cocoa mix and chocolate chips and start stirring.
- Scoop the chocolate whipped cream into the cookie dough cups, fill them with mini marshmallows and enjoy!
Have you ever had something like this?
Love, Deem ❤